WE'RE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER
TO KEEP PROJECTS RUNNING OFF THE RAILS
Hello! We’re Content Hub, a leading content creation company that designs highly effective strategies and video, photo, and design content for our clients. We believe in continually growing and learning new skills.
We help businesses & brands from all over the globe get the most from content (think Carlsberg, Red Bull and Lucozade). Our dream is to find the right people and all together create the best team in Cyprus and conquer the Cypriot Market and beyond, by achieving the best results for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for you, who can solidify relationships with clients and keep campaigns and deliverables on track.
Think of it as the glue that holds the whole thing together.
There are a lot of moving parts within an agency. There are diverse projects, growing rosters of clients, and internal team members with varying levels of expertise.
The primary job of the project manager is to ensure that the project flows regularly and the deliverables make it to clients on time. It sounds simple when you put it in plain language like that, but getting that job done actually requires a lot of work. You will have to wear a bunch of different hats and handle a variety of tasks.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting with clients to understand their project goals and requirements
- Establishing and managing project scope
- Contributing to client proposals and quotes
- Planning project calendar and budget
- Assigning tasks and responsibilities
- Streamlining communication between internal team members
- Monitoring project progress and clearing roadblocks
- Sending progress updates to clients
- Double-checking all project deliverables for accuracy
- Delivering the final project and summary to the client
- Great Communication skills
- Know how to use Project management tools
- Be a great team player
- Be well-organized even under pressure
- Be creative in your approach to problem-solving
- A hunger to continuously learn and develop your skills
- A sense of humor is always a plus
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING
- Good Salary depending on experience
- Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holidays)
- Working from a modern coworking space
- A hybrid working model
- Regular social events
- Professional development pathways